-->

Thursday, July 1, 2010

You Are My Everything


This is a story why i love so much about Yohanis bt Mohd Amran. The very first time i saw her, i didn't realize that I'll be together with her. At first, i try to see how is she like, she very friendly, indeed. I love the way see talk to me, look at me, touch me, simply everything about her makes me crazy of her. That is why i decided that i want to know better about her. Everything including her life, her past, her present, and hoping i can be her future. Our journey of love currently have been 4 months, which fill with happiness and sadness, but we still manage to overcome it. Now once again our love are tested, i have to go back to Malacca to continue my study, and she still in Cheras. But distance can't separate us, thus we are forever together. I love you Yohanis bt Mohd Amran, although we are far away, do remember that you are always in my heart. I love you!
post by:
http://www.facebook.com/mynameismohammadlokman

1 comment: